The weekly marking of the town, of great tradition, is celebrated every Sunday of the year, since its existence has been known since the beginning of the 20th century, located in the Plaza Mayor and surrounding streets around said plaza and the parish church. It is attended by numerous stalls and a large influx of public that are increased during the summer months. As a consequence of the aforementioned market, local establishments remain open to the public. All this means that on Sundays the town is filled with people through all its streets creating a lively and colorful atmosphere.
In 2020, of the 161 positions that exist in the market, 142 are occupied, distributed in the following sections:
- Textile products: 82 stalls.
- Food products: 35 stalls.
- Bags, jewelry and accessories: 11 stalls.
- Footwear and related products: 9 stalls.
- Various (flowers, cosmetics, 2nd hand and mobile cases): 5 stalls.